I actually made this 2 days ago but posted-phone d posting cause am missing 1 ingredient for d topping. However, after 2 days, I still have not got d rose-water. So I decided to replace it with honey instead. It’s really a very easy dessert to prepare. Taste a little heavy (due to d cream), bit sour (due to d raspberries) & sweet (due to d honey) all at 1 mouth. Great add-on after a light meal!
- 185 ml Cream
- 55 g caster sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1½ leaves Gelatine
- 250 g Honey yoghurt
- Place cream, sugar & vanilla extract in a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, then just bring to the boil before removing from heat.
- Soak gelatin leaves in cold water until soft. Squeeze out excess water & drop it into the hot cream mixture & whisk until dissolved.
- Add yoghurt & whisk until smooth. Strain mixture through a fine sieve.
- Divide mixture betw four 100 ml cup, cover with plastic wrap & chill for minimum 3 hours, or until just set.
- ½ cup of frozen rasberries, thawed
- ½ tbsp icing sugar sifted
- 1 tbsp honey, runny
Place half of d rasberries in a glass bowl & crush with a fork. Stir in the icing sugar & taste for sweetness. Fold in remaining raspberries & d honey. Chill until ready to serve. To serve, place spoonfuls of the honey rasberries on top of each pannacotta & serve immediately.