N with no success in past cookies testing, I decided to give this brownie recipe from Cookie Baker Lynn’s blog a try instead. It’s a very easy recipe & I still have problem with it due to my oven. D temp is always giving me problem.
1st batch of bigger size brownies were too dry after only 10mins @ a lower temp of 150c. 2nd batch of smaller size brownies were better but still consider dry in d middle, given d fact that brownie shd be rather wet in d middle. I also reduced d amt of sugar cause we dont really like too sweet.
Am really starting to think maybe am not suitable/capable of baking anything else but bread with ABM! Sigh…
- 113g unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 58g unsweetened chocolate bits
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of baking powder & salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 150C.
- In the saucepan, melt butter & chocolate over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture is smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl & set aside to cool.
- Sift flour, baking powder, & salt together into another bowl.
- Stir sugar, eggs & vanilla extract into d cooled chocolate mixture until well combined be4 adding flour mixture. Stir until blended.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling them only 2/3 full. Bake for 8-10 mins, or until set but still soft in d center, because brownies r supposed to be wet.
- Let brownies cool in muffin cups on a wire rack for abt 10 mins, be4 removing them completely.