End result, cookies were all very flatted & brown in color ;-( looks nothing near to what d original looks like at all! Guess I shd consider this a failure, right? Sigh…
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 tsp salt
- 1/6 tsp baking powder
- 110g unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 egg
- Preheat to 160C.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flour/salt/baking powder until well mixed.
- In another bowl beat butter till smooth be4 adding sugar & vanilla extract. Continue beating for abt 2 mins until mixture is well combined.
- Add eggs & beat until well mixed.
- Then add flour mixture & mix just until blended.
- Scoop ard 1 tbsp of batter & put them abt 3 inches apart on cookie sheets. d batter will spread out as it bakes.
- Bake two sheets at a time for 8-10 mins, or till d edges turn golden brown.
- Move sheets onto cooling racks & let cool for 5 mins be4 transferring cookies to d racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining batter on cooled cookie sheets.