Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Raisin Cookies

After d last failed cookie attempt, I thot of gg back to d recipe that worked – Joyofbaking's Raisin Cookies. This time, I followed it closely, except that I ran out of milk & vanilla extract, so I still had to changed some of d ingredients. Also, previous attempt was a bit too sweet for me so this rd, I reduced d sugar amt too. I also took d advice from Shopoholic2802 & chill/cool d batter in d fridge for at least 2hrs be4 baking them in d oven.
End result – they were so much closer to how d original cookies look! YES! Even without d vanilla extract, d cookies do tasted so much better than my previous attempt on this same recipe!
Ingredients
  • 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1/8 tsp salt
  • ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
  • 1/3 cup (70g) light brown sugar
  • 85g unsalted butter, softened
  • 1 egg
  • 20 ml whipping cream
  • ½ cup diced raisins

Mix all well & pop it into d fridge for at least 1-2hrs be4 spooning tspful onto baking pan. Bake @ 160c for ard 8mins for each batch. Allow to cool down be4 putting into container.

No comments: