Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blueberries cinnamon bread

With so many good reviews on this recipe, I gave it a try last nite. As usual, I changed it. Replace: water wtih low-fat milk, lard with 30g unsalted butter, bread flour with 2cup plain flour & 1/2cup self-rising flour. I also added 1tsp ground nutmeg & 2tbsp dried blueberries. Whoa la! Here's how it looks. Friends tried it & commented very nice! ;->

  • 7 fl.oz warm water (45C)
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1 1/2 tsp yeast
  • 2 3/4 cup bread flour
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Select normal bread w/light setting

1 comment:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Looks yummy! I've got another recipe from allrecipes, yet to try. You game to try first? Lots of good reviews. Actually, this recipe is quite similar to my basic bread too.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Best-Bread-Machine-Bread/Detail.aspx