As u can c from d pic, d top got burned & after slicing off d burned top, there's lots of cracks on d surface of d cheesecake. Might want to use fresh raspberry cause frozen ones give out water which caused d cheesecake to be slightly runny (as seen in d pic of d inside).
- 100g diestive biscuits, crushed into crumbs
- 43g melted butter
- 50g nutella, top with frozen raspberries
- 325g cream cheese
- 75g caster sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 100g crunchy peanut butter
1. Set the oven to 160C. Combine biscuits with melted butter & press mixture into a 16cm spring-form cake tin.
2. Place cream cheese & sugar into blender & pulse till smooth. Add eggs & pulse again.
3. Transfer mixture to a bowl & fold in peanut butter.
4. Pour d peanut/cheese mixture over raspberries/nutella & bake for abt 1 hour or until it is set & springy.