Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Banana Honey bread

Just got back from SG & didnt have time for groceries shopping, so with whatever I have in d freezer, I realised I can try out Jamie Oliver's banana honey bread recipe. But 5mins after d ABM started, I realised that d dough was actually quite dry so I added another 2tbsp of water & some butter.
End result - a soft & strong banana smell loaf. But taste wise, u can only really tasted d banana after finishing/swallowing d bread.

  • 500g bread flour
  • 2tbsp runny honey
  • 15g dried yeast
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1 tsp sea salt
  • 30g butter
  • 1½ large banana mashed & top w/water to make up 350ml

Put all into d ABM & select basic setting to start. Note that I prefer light crust so I actually stop d ABM after 40mins of baking.

No comments: