Next rd, might want to increase d amt of d blueberries. But other than that, a SUPER, SUPER, SUPER EASY, SOFT & TASTY scones! We all loved it! It’s alrdy 9+pm but we all took a slice each! Another good scone recipe for keeping! T Q Bill Granger, for sharing!
- 250 g all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- 100 g cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/3 cup blueberries, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Pulse flour, sugar, baking powder & salt in a food processor until combined.
- Add butter & pulse until it is roughly combined.
- Pour mixture into mixing bowl & fold in egg & cream. Gently mix in blueberries w/o breaking it.
- Turn dough onto a baking tray & press into a 1-2cm thick circle. Cut into 8wedges to allow even baking in-&-out.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden. Served warm for best result.