Having problem getting Hayden to eat again. Not sure if this is part of his growing process or what.. sigh.. Usually, he will drink a bottle of milk when he wakes up in d morning but today, after asking for d bottle, he actually didnt want to drink it. So last min, I rushed to d kitchen to check what I have in d fridge for a quick bf recipe & saw d cheddar cheese. That's when I remembered I had BH's Blueberry Cheddar Cheese pancakes recipe on my to-dos so here goes.
End result - very light & fluffy indeed! & as usually, since Hayden hate to c 'black' thingy in his food, I opt out blueberry from his spoon of batter. I only put 1 tbsp of batter for each of his pancakes & he ate 5 pieces! GREAT! Surprisingly both hubby & MIL preferred it w/o d blueberry too!
Due to d rush, I have modified d recipe abit.
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt & cinnamon
- 1½ tbsp sugar
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- 1 small pkt milk (ard 110g)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 tbsp butter (melted, or oil)
- ¼ cup blueberries (I used frozen)
- Put all ingredients into a big mixing bowl & whisked them together.
- Heat up d pan & spoon batter into pan.
- Cook till both surface is golden brown.