Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Blueberry Cheddar Cheese Pancakes

Having problem getting Hayden to eat again. Not sure if this is part of his growing process or what.. sigh.. Usually, he will drink a bottle of milk when he wakes up in d morning but today, after asking for d bottle, he actually didnt want to drink it. So last min, I rushed to d kitchen to check what I have in d fridge for a quick bf recipe & saw d cheddar cheese. That's when I remembered I had BH's Blueberry Cheddar Cheese pancakes recipe on my to-dos so here goes.
End result - very light & fluffy indeed! & as usually, since Hayden hate to c 'black' thingy in his food, I opt out blueberry from his spoon of batter. I only put 1 tbsp of batter for each of his pancakes & he ate 5 pieces! GREAT! Surprisingly both hubby & MIL preferred it w/o d blueberry too!

Due to d rush, I have modified d recipe abit.

  • ½ cup flour
  • ½ tsp baking powder
  • ¼ tsp baking soda
  • Pinch of salt & cinnamon
  • 1½ tbsp sugar
  • ½ cup cheddar cheese
  • 1 small pkt milk (ard 110g)
  • 1 egg (lightly beaten)
  • 1 tbsp butter (melted, or oil)
  • ¼ cup blueberries (I used frozen)
  1. Put all ingredients into a big mixing bowl & whisked them together.
  2. Heat up d pan & spoon batter into pan.
  3. Cook till both surface is golden brown.

No comments: