End result – quite a bland cake, 1 can only taste a bit of saltiness here & there (although am not sure why since I only added ¾tsp of salt). D top is a bit crusty but underneath is a very soft cake. Both Hubby & MIL prefer yesterday’s peach-a-berry tart as compared to this cake. In fact, Hubby's ofc's gals thot I forgotten to put in sugar! That's how bland it was!
- 2 cups Bisquick mix*
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (unthawed)
* replaced with 2cups flour + 3tsp bking powder + ¾tsp of salt + 2tbsp melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Grease 9" round pan. Mix all ingredients & spread ½ batter onto pan.
- Put in d raspberries & spread d rest of d batter onto of it.
- Bake 30 mins or until golden brown, testing with a toothpick.