- 100g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 45g unsalted butter (melted)
Mix all well & press on d bottom of a 16cm spring form pan.
- 110g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- 250g cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Melt chocolate in the heavy cream in a double boiler.
2. In another bowl, mix cream cheese & sugar well be4 adding in d egg & vanilla extract.
3. Then fold in d chocolate mixture. If u prefer a cake with marble effect, dont overmix.
4. Pour fillings into the spring form pan.
5. Bake in a preheated 150C oven until it is set, ard 45-60 mins.