Anyway, it’s super easy enough for me to give it a try & end result – a very sweet tasting soup indeed!
Ingredients (Serves 2-3)
- 400g pork ribs
- 1.5 liters water
- 2 small onions (cut to chunks)
- 3 small carrots (peeled & cut to chunks)
- 4 stalks celery (cut to chunks)
- 1 sweet corn (cut to chunks)
- 10 cherry tomato (optional if u prefer a little tangy taste)
1. Blanch pork ribs in boiling water for about 5 mins be4 rinsing with cold water. Remove & set aside.
2. Put all ingredients into a pot. Bring to boil be4 lowing d heat & simmer for another 2hrs.