Need to finish up d last cup of yogurt & decided to give this recipe a try. Original recipe asked for ¼cup cocoa powder. But I made a BIG mistake sieving ¾cup cocoa powder instead! So to make up for d diff, I omitted d ½cup chocolate chips instead.
End result – looks horrible (similar to my first 2 attempts) but not sweet at all! Good enough to share with Hayden’s teachers & Hubby’s ofc ;->
1¾ cup All-purpose flour
1 tsp bicarbonate soda
¾ cup brown sugar
¾ cup cocoa powder
100g butter, melted
1 cup plain yoghurt
½ cup milk
½ tsp vanilla essence
1) Preheat oven at 180C
2) Sieve flour, bicarbonate soda & cocoa powder together. Stir in sugar.
3) Beat egg & vanilla essence be4 adding in all d wet ingredients into flour mixture.
4) Fold till batter is dampened, but not smooth.
5) Spoon batter evenly into lined/greased muffin tray.
6) Bake for 20 mins or till skewer comes out clean.