Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Cream Cheese Bread

Was re-direct to this recipe by Blessed Homemaker & decided to give it a try last nite. But half-way through, I realised I didnt have enough ingredients! So I made some changes & it actually turn out great. Not as soft as d Hokkaido Milky bread but still very good!

160g fresh milk
175g bread flour
75g Rye flour
60g cream cheese
10g butter
10g powder milk
15g sugar
4g salt
3g yeast

Put all into bread maker on fast loaf cycle. After it's done, do not remove from bread maker & leave it there overnite.

2 comments:

Blessed Homemaker said...

Could it be the rye flour? Cos I personally feel this is softer than the Hokkaido Milky bread.

Irene said...

of course it's d rye flour but I have to make do since I ran out of bread flour.. hee.. am not complaining through cause it's still very good alrdy..