Bought this donut maker during my last wk in Bkk & decided to give it a try last nite. However, as I have mis-read d recipe, d end pdt was not very good looking – flat & discolored. D recipe requested for 10ml but I have spooned only 6-7ml onto d cup because it’s alrdy overflowing to d side! Thus d flat looking donuts. But am not able to explained d 2-tone color.
But Hayden loves it! He finished 7 pieces during d walk from home to his sch!
- 75g All-purpose flour
- 35g sugar
- Preheat donut maker for 5 mins.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl be4 adding d wet ingredients.
- Stir till well mixed & smooth.
- Fill each hole with 10ml of batter.
- Close the lid and lock the latch.
- Bake for 2 mins. Allow to cool & if desired, coat with icing sugar or top with jam for a sweeter version.